Sunday, 6 September 2015
15 Essential Social Sharing Tools You Can Use to Distribute Your Content Quickly
If you’re like most people, you probably want your content to go viral. For your content to reach the maximum number of people possible, you need it to spread rapidly. And for it to spread rapidly, you need the right tools for wide distribution. That’s why we’ve created a list of the 15 best tools to help you promote and distribute your social content. Check it out below!
1. Buffer: A simple and smart way to share and schedule your content on all of your social media platforms.
2. Swayy: A social media tool that drops content into a dashboard while making it easy for users to share across their social media.
3. LikeableHub: Last week, we reviewed LikeableHub in a blog post that can be read here. It’s an easy-to-use platform that includes distribution tools as well as management tools.
4. HootSuite: This popular tool allows for easy management among social media platforms while engaging audiences by location or language search.
5. Slideshare: This tool can generate slideshow content that can be embedded into multiple channels for a more engaging distribution strategy.
6. SimpleReach: This tool recently drove 500,000 visits to iQ by Intel over the course of a month. SimpleReach is a great distribution tool that can send your content out via almost any channel.
7. DynamicSignal: An employee-focused tool makes it easy for brands to source and distribute content that is received by users and posted onto their social media channels.
8. SocialToaster: This tool makes your content continuously shared by “Superfans” who are connected to all masses and platforms.
9. Percolate: An all-in-one marketing tool that enables campaigns to be synchronized across all online and offline channels through paid media.
10. Hubspot: Similar to HootSuite, Hubspot is an all-in-one marketing software platform with a Social Inbox feature that allows for managing, monitoring, scheduling, and publishing content to social media.
11. Storify: Connecting to countless social media platforms, Storify enables content to be embedded instantly and shared quicker.
12. GaggleAmp: GaggleAmp empowers all audiences, which include employees, partners, and customers to share your content via social media using a central distribution feature.
13. Sprout Social: Along with managing and scheduling content, a single intuitive Compose window allows for content to be published all at once to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.
14. OnlyWire: With key features being automation, monitoring, and analytics, OnlyWire is a multi-user platform that distributes content automatically through an RSS feed or individual post.
15. Spredfast: This tool allows content to be published and engaged upon all popular social networks with great organization and alert features to keep you connected and engaged with your campaigns.
That should give you a sense of some of the top social sharing tools you can use to promote your content. What are your favorites? Have we missed any?